please i need help concerning my case

This forum is dedicated to all our English-speaking members.
Please feel free to ask your questions here!
Besvar
omarjay82

please i need help concerning my case

Indlæg af omarjay82 » 07.01.2017 15:29:00

Dear sirs or madams
Thx in advance for your answers . I would appreciate any intervention ftom experts here . To summarize everything :
I am a moroccan guy and 2011 i got married to a danish woman and i visitee her by tourist visa but i never got any permission in Dk and we got divorced and i married a polish girl who lives in sweden and i came to sweden november 2014 and december the same year i applied for a residence card under european laws but because of this hudge refugees amounts that came to sweden i was obliged to wait untill the april 2016 for my first interview and coz of this long period of time and coz could not work me and my ex had financial problems and got divorce before the interview and she told the police unfairly that i threatened her and the court sentenced me of 2 months of jail . Then after the interview i was rejected and migrationsverket said that they will deport me for 2 years . I i appealed to migrationscourt and the supported the decision of migrstionsverket and these days i will appeal to high court. My questions are :
1- do i have the right to apply for sylum here in sweden taking in accout the fact that i have proofs that i can take risk if i go back to my country ?
2 . If i appeal these days the decision of migrationscourt to the high court , can i give them the proofs that i can not go back to my country ? Would i accept that and give me asylum or i have to open a new application as an asylum seeker ?
3. Would these months i spent in jail affect any future applications of me here in sweden ?
4.do i have the right to apply for asylum even if i have deportation from migrationsverket for 2 years ?
I would appreciate any answer ftom u dear sirs and madams

skaanebo

Re: please i need help concerning my case

Indlæg af skaanebo » 07.01.2017 16:03:21

I think you need to speak to a lawyer. You should have been assigned a lawyer already since you have a case pending.

And clearly since you have been divorced and got a verdict for domestic violence those facts will not be helpful to your case.

omarjay82

Indlæg af omarjay82 » 07.01.2017 16:50:10

Thx for answering sir but do i have the right to apply for asylum here in sweden ?

skaanebo

Indlæg af skaanebo » 07.01.2017 17:07:18

Your lawyer should be able to provide you with a thorough answer to your question.

Anyone can apply for asylum in Sweden. But the criteria to be granted asylum are quite strict. And if your application is rejected, you will only have wasted time and made it even more difficult for yourself to return to Sweden or any other Schengen country in the future.

skaanebo

Indlæg af skaanebo » 07.01.2017 17:26:12

P.S. It will also not be helpful to your case that you apply for asylum at this late stage. If you were truly in danger of your life, you ought to have applied for asylum the moment you arrived to Sweden. Having stayed in Sweden for a period of time without applying for asylum will then be used against you since it shows that you did not come to Sweden for refugee reasons.

Besvar